"We would like to express our appreciation to you and your awesome hard workers. They were remarkably professional and personable. Everything went so smoothly, and we are all grateful :-)
Thank you so very much!"
~Norma and Tom
1. Book early to ensure the best service, especially during the Spring and Summer months when people do the most moving. Dates and times are booked first come first served.
2. Be honest about what you are moving. It's our goal to provide you with a moving experience that is both stress-free and cost-efficient. Knowing your exact needs helps us to accomplish this by to assigning the most accurate sized truck and man power for the job. For example, more workers may be able to complete your move more quickly, saving you both time and money.
3. Highlight any special items. Fragile pieces, glass, mirrors, artwork, appliances, heirlooms, high-end jewelry etc., should be handled with extra care. Being aware of these things ahead of time helps us to give your precious cargo the proper care it deserves. In addition, let us know about any small tight staircases or crawl spaces that we might encounter prior to our arrival. We are willing to find an alternative route that is best for moving certain items.
4. Be ready. In general, moves are booked hourly, so the more prepared you are, the more efficiently we can move you.
5. Close open boxes and avoid overpacking. Boxes that are left open or are packed too heavy are difficult to stack, move, and pack into the truck.
6. Dismantle everything you can. Headboards and footboards should be removed ahead of time. We are more than happy to help you with this, just ask about our dismantle/assembly services.
7. Empty dressers. Take out all items contained in drawers and pack them separately. This makes the large pieces easier to move.
8. Size it up. Make sure everything that is being moved will fit in the space to which you are moving. We don't want you to have to leave anything behind.